Very few things are more irritating than mosquitoes. In this article, we shall present you the most important specifics of Mosquito Dunks. Making the right choice when looking to acquire an antimosquito product is not straightforward, we are happy that you will use this information to make a well informed choice.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the best mosquito dunks to buy?
- 2 Best Mosquito Dunks Reviews
- 3 Buy Mosquito Dunks Online
- 3.1 Summit Mosquito Dunks, 20 Dunks
- 3.2 Summit Responsible Solutions Mosquito Bits - Quick Kill, 30 Ounce
- 3.3 2-Pack Summit Mosquito Dunks
- 3.4 Terro T1210 No Mess Mosquito Larvacide Pouches - 10 Pouches Included
- 3.5 Summit # 111-5 20 Count Mssquito Dunks Biological Mosquito Control - Quantity 22
- 3.6 SPARTAN MOSQUITO ERADICATOR - Whole Yard Outdoor Mosquito Protection Solution - Mosquito Free Backyard Garden Patio (Starter KIT - 4 Tubes)
- 3.7 Summit Chemical Co. Mosquito Dunks Set of 20
- 3.8 Bactimos Mosquito Control Dunks 20 dunks MD541
- 3.9 Mosquito Dunks 6's - Biological Mosquito Control
- 3.10 Summit...responsible solutions Mosquito Dunks 102-12 Mosquito Killer, 12 Pieces
- 4 References
What is the best mosquito dunks to buy?
Here is the top choice of other customers purchasing products related to mosquito dunks. To get more possibilities, look at our full recomendations of Mosquito Dunks or use the search box.
Many individuals used mosquito dunks previously, and now you can take full advantage of what they should say regarding this antimosquito product. Continue reading this short article in order to find out more about mosquito dunks.
Best Mosquito Dunks Reviews
Chosen reviews, ideas and much more info on mosquito dunks:
Click the upper right corner to see the full list.
Buy Mosquito Dunks Online
Summit Mosquito Dunks, 20 Dunks
- Each dunk kills mosquito larvae for 30 days Or More.
- Each dunk covers up to 100 Square feet of water, regardless of depth.
- Use mosquito dunks in any standing water including rain barrels, bird Baths, tree holes, elevator shafts, planter Reservoirs, rain gutters, etc.
- Unused and dry dunks Retain Their potency indefinitely
- Approved For use in organic production.
Summit Responsible Solutions Mosquito Bits - Quick Kill, 30 Ounce
- Environmentally Sound Biological Mosquito Control
- Sprinkle Mosquito Bits to quickly annihilate the larval population; Corn cob granules coated in Bti, the Bits (do not last long but) provide a punch, turning water black with larvae, to a clear pool void of future mosquitoes
- The Mosquito Bits are labeled to control Fungus Gnats in plant beds or pots
- Bits can be sprinkled on the soils surface or mixed with potting soil prior to planting will kill fungus gnat larvae with the same safety and target specific control offered for mosquito larvae
2-Pack Summit Mosquito Dunks
- Bundle includes 2 Summit Mosquito Dunks
- 6 Dunks per pack
- Kills larvae
- A natural organic ingredient kills mosquito larvae that feeds on it contains no poisons
- Will continue to kill for 30 days
Terro T1210 No Mess Mosquito Larvacide Pouches - 10 Pouches Included
- Kills mosquito larvae when added to stagnant water
- Dissolvable pouch – no dust and requires no breaking
- Long-lasting larvacide Continues working for up to 2 months
- Use in fish ponds, bird Baths, gutters, rain barrels, and other areas where standing water is found
- Can be applied in areas used by people and pets when used as directed
Summit # 111-5 20 Count Mssquito Dunks Biological Mosquito Control - Quantity 22
- Quantity of (2) 20 packs (40 Dunks Total) : Mosquito Dunks Biological Mosquito Control
- Kills Mosquitoe Larvae Before They're Old Enough To Bite
- Easy To Use, Simply Place Mosquito Dunk In The Water Garden Or Any Standing Water
- Each Dunk Covers Up to 100 sq ft
- Keeps Working For 30 Days
SPARTAN MOSQUITO ERADICATOR - Whole Yard Outdoor Mosquito Protection Solution - Mosquito Free Backyard Garden Patio (Starter KIT - 4 Tubes)
- Not approved for sale thus cannot ship to CA, CT, DC, ID, IN, MT, NM, PR, SD or UT. Required to cancel ALL orders to CA, CT, DC, ID, IN, MT, NM, PR, SD or UT.
- ONCE MOSQUITO SEASON HAS STARTED, you need at least TWO BOXES PER ACRE in order to catch up and be effective for your first deployment.
- ERADICATE UP TO 95% OF YOUR MOSQUITOES IN ABOUT 15 DAYS. Take back your lawns, yards, and pond the Spartan way.
- ERADICATORS BEGIN TO WORK IMMEDIATELY when properly prepared and deployed.
- FULL MANUFACTURER SUPPORT WHEN PURCHASED THROUGH AUTHORIZED RETAILER--LOOK FOR AMAZON 2D TRANSPARENCY BARCODE ON PACKAGE!
Summit Chemical Co. Mosquito Dunks Set of 20
- Sold on Amazon
Bactimos Mosquito Control Dunks 20 dunks MD541
- Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies israelensis solids, spores and insecticidal toxins, 10.31%
- bird baths, old automobile tires, rain barrels, ponds, abandoned or unused swimming pools (particularly above ground types), tree holes, roof gutters for collecting rainwater, flower pots, animal watering troughs, elevator shafts, basements that flood, sump pumps and any drainage areas within buildings
- Ready to Use
- Yee, DA, Nelsen, JA, Deerman, JH, Dean, CL, Price, TL, Rogers, RE et al.. Oviposition Responses and Potential Larval Control Methods of Aedes albopictus (Diptera: Culicidae) in Downspout Extensions. J. Med. Entomol. 2020;57 (1):224-230. doi: 10.1093/jme/tjz159. PubMed PMID:31576407 .
- McMillan, JR, Blakney, RA, Mead, DG, Coker, SM, Morran, LT, Waller, LA et al.. Larviciding Culex spp. (Diptera: Culicidae) Populations in Catch Basins and Its Impact on West Nile Virus Transmission in Urban Parks in Atlanta, GA. J. Med. Entomol. 2019;56 (1):222-232. doi: 10.1093/jme/tjy174. PubMed PMID:30295776 .
- Sternberg, M, Grue, C, Conquest, L, Grassley, J, King, K. Efficacy, fate, and potential effects on salmonids of mosquito larvicides in catch basins in Seattle, Washington. J. Am. Mosq. Control Assoc. 2012;28 (3):206-18. doi: 10.2987/11-6173.1. PubMed PMID:23833901 .
- Fansiri, T, Thavara, U, Tawatsin, A, Krasaesub, S, Sithiprasasna, R. Laboratory and semi-field evaluation of Mosquito Dunks against Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopictus larvae (Diptera: Culicidae). Southeast Asian J. Trop. Med. Public Health. 2006;37 (1):62-6. . PubMed PMID:16771214 .
Last update 2020-06-10